Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Only a Fish in a Ferny Cage

I
I have not decided if this concept is fabulous -- or fabulously tacky. It doesn't much matter because I must have it, or something like it. It has...so many benefits, this cage with golden fish ornaments floating above a sea of fern. There's no bird dreck to clean, no half eaten dead fish to remove (little cannibals they are), and no fish or bird food to administer. Just stick the cage in a breezy corner (so the fish kinda swim see).  And it's SO GLITZY!!! WHEEEEEEEEE..............

It is tacky isn't it. Yeah, I thought so. Well... it's something to ponder for when the day comes that I remove my teeth and repair to a trailer in Weeki Wachee Springs.

Or somesuch.


1 comment:

  1. This could be you... http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime/woman-with-parrot-perched-on-face-arrested-after-throwing-inhaler-662491.html?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me!

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for odds and end (and bits and pieces) that don't add up to a post -- yet.